Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

about rainmeter..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: about rainmeter..

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home2/rainy/public_html/cms/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.bbcode.php on line 212
about rainmeter.. 6 Years, 10 Months ago  
I'm sorry for writing about rainmeter in this forum but I didn't find any other place. Thank you for reading.

Hi.

I'm a litestep user in Korea.
Recently I was modifying a LS theme.
At the first time, I included rainmeter-0.9 and the ini settings from other theme.
It was loaded well but due to some limitations I tried to update it to rainmeter-0.14.
After I updated rainmeter 0.9 to 0.14, I get an error messege like that

"The selectied config
(Lmeter\C:\LiteStep\themes\COLOC+BAR\config\rainmeter_skins\meter\meter.ini) cannot be found.)"

All the path is correct but "Lmeter\" in the first part is not normal. The changed line is only the following.

*NetLoadModule rainmeter-0.9 load rainmeter.dll
became
*NetLoadModule rainmeter-0.14-32bit load rainmeter.dll

When I restored rainmeter to 0.9 without touching any kind of config files, module was loaded well again.

I tested it for the other theme using rainmeter-0.9 and got the same symptom.

Rainmeter 0.9 - loaded well
Rainmeter 0.10 - Error Message #1
Rainmeter 0.11 - Error Message #2
Rainmeter 0.12 - Error Message #2
Rainmeter 0.14-32bit - Error Message #3

Error Message #1
"Error: Exception during module initialization"
Error Message #2
meter\....correct path for INI.....
Error Message #3
Lmeter\....correct path for INI.....

summary : updating rainmeter 0.9 with previous setting casue path problem. (Lmeter\ or meter\)

To fix this problem, what can I do?
I need your advice. I want to provide log file of LS but I couldn't find the way how to enable log in LS.

My OS is XP sp2 32bit.

[ Edited Fri Feb 01 2008, 11:53 ]
bnsonear
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:about rainmeter.. 6 Years, 9 Months ago  
It might be quite tricky to get the 0.14 to run as a LS plugin. Unfortunately I don't remember anymore what is needed (or if it's even possible) as it's been years since I tried Litestep the last time. I actually don't even run Windows anymore so I cannot even try it myself (not that I would have time for it). So, it's probably better to keep using the 0.9 if you want to run Rainmeter as part of LS and not as a separate application.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop