Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Animated thumbnail photo sat weather?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Animated thumbnail photo sat weather?
Animated thumbnail photo sat weather? 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
I am a beginner rainmeter and I wanted to submit my problem:
I wanted to create on sidebar a thumbnail photo sat weather (Animated Gif)
and in the meantime I have created a static image from meteosat:
two question:
1)I fail to renew their image, what should I do?
2)It is possible it can animate? for example http://www.ilmeteo.it/portale/situazione-immagini-satellite

sorry for my english (google translate)
File Attachment:
File Name: Gadget_Sat.zip
File Size: 29810
glfsd
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/03/21 09:45 By glfsd.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Animated thumbnail photo sat weather? 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
The information below is from the manual, and it looks like it requires work to make "work". the size of the gif needs to be cropped otherwise it will only show up as awkwardly as a long strip. I tried to manipulate the details and although I can get the gif to animate, it is large 480*640.

customize.org/rainmeter/skins/46702

this link gives information on how to use the gif to animate. replace the fire.png with the weather gif and you can experiment.

Bitmap

BitmapImage
This is the name of the image that holds the image frames. The images can be laid horizontally or vertically in the bitmap. The orientation is determined automatically form the hieght or the width of the bitmap (whichever is larger). Also the size of one frame is calculated automatically so you need to crop the image so that there is no extra space around the frames.

BitmapFrames=
The number of frames in the bitmap.

BitmapZeroFrame=
If set to 1, the first frame is used only when the measured value is zero. Otherwise the frames are linearly determined by the measured value.

BitmapExtend=
If set to 1 the bitmap is extended so display the whole value. For example if you define a bitmap that defines frames from 0 to 9 you can use this to display the measured value as the bitmap numbers.

BitmapDigits=
Number of digits that are drawn. The first frame is used if the value doesn't have as many digits as this defines. Works only when BitmapExtend is set to 1.

BitmapAlign=
Defines the alignment of the bitmap value. Valid values are LEFT, CENTER and RIGHT. Works only when BitmapExtend is set to 1.
Rainmaker
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop