Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Help with Link with transparency and Fade in
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Help with Link with transparency and Fade in
Help with Link with transparency and Fade in 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hello all,

Happy to join the community. I'm very new into rainmeter but I love everything it has to offer so far. Unfortunately Ihave very little coding experience and I need a bit of help. I've checked the rainmeter help file and was unable to find what I'm looking for, nor do I know if what I want to do is possible/worth-my-time with rainmeter. I was looking to create a shortcut or desktop folder which can be made transparent with the fade-in option as well. I want to use an icon I already have available. Seems easy enough. Even more ideal would be an icon which on scroll-over would open up to multiple folders. I prefer a very minamalist look so if there is a skin which already exists I have been unable to find it. I am also very keen to learn (in spite of my ignorance) so if anyone knows a link to a forum which may have an answer to this question I'd be very grateful.

TIA
Peebojam
Peebojam
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Help with Link with transparency and Fade in 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
I think I found a much easier solution for what I really wanted to accomplish. I re-introduced rocketdocks into my desktop and vamped it up with "blossoms" icons. Also used BitFontMaker to introduce my own handwriting into the whole thing. I'm SO happy with the over all look considering it's my first attempt at this whole custom-desktop experience.
Special thanks to Someia for her amazing Rainlendar skin.

If anyone's interested check it out!

img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktopjcb.jpg
Peebojam
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Help with Link with transparency and Fade in 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
That would be possible with Rainmeter, but using a dock app is a much easier way to accomplish that if it meets your requirements.

I may have to try that BitFontMaker thing.
dragonmage
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop