Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rotating Speech Bubbles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rotating Speech Bubbles
Rotating Speech Bubbles 5 Years, 7 Months ago  
I want to know if there is a way to display certain information at random. I saw a skin do rotating measures/meters with IfAboveValue and was wondering if it could be displayed at random instead of in order.

;= Balloon Rotation ========================================================

[MeasureRotation1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Counter % 30
IfAboveValue=0
IfAboveAction=!execute #HideBalloon# [!RainmeterShowMeter Balloon] [!RainmeterShowMeter CPU1.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterCPU.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterCPU] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterMemory.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterMemory] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterSwapMemory.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterSwapMemory] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterNetOut.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterNetOut] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterNetIn.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterNetIn] [!RainmeterShowMeter CPU2.txt] [!RainmeterRedraw]

[MeasureRotation2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Counter % 30
IfAboveValue=10
IfAboveAction=!execute #HideBalloon# [!RainmeterShowMeter Balloon] [!RainmeterShowMeter HDD1.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_C.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_C] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_D.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_D] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_E.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_E] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_F.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_F] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_G.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterFDS_G] [!RainmeterShowMeter HDD2.txt] [!RainmeterRedraw]

[MeasureRotation3]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Counter % 30
IfAboveValue=20
IfAboveAction=!execute #HideBalloon# [!RainmeterShowMeter Balloon] [!RainmeterShowMeter TheTime1.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterDate] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterWeek] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterTime] [!RainmeterShowMeter TheTime2.txt] [!RainmeterShowMeter MeterUptime] [!RainmeterShowMeter TheTime3.txt] [!RainmeterRedraw]

Sorry if this post is crude, but I did a better one and I was timed out when I tried to submit it.
Zaggin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rotating Speech Bubbles 5 Years, 7 Months ago  
This is a sample that displays 9 objects at random. you can refer to this one.

File Attachment:
File Name: random.ini
File Size: 3390

This method is the one based on the following article.
www.rainlendar.info/oldforum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1282&highlight=measurerandom
kenz0
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/04/16 00:09 By kenz0.

Re:Rotating Speech Bubbles 5 Years, 7 Months ago  
Thank you for helping me.
Zaggin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop