Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Nice work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Nice work
Re:Nice work 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
Site looks great! Good work. Using RL for maybe four yrs now. Always runs at boot. Tried to run RL2 a couple months ago and it wouldn't transfer my preset dates, etc, so went back to previous version. Been waiting for this. Will try immediately. Got here today via newslink at skinnalicious.com, Cliff's site. Thanks, Rainy!

[edit: Even edit works here! The new Rainlendar2 surpasses any effort anywhere to put my desired information, prompts, and skins right at my fingertips on my desktop. This is a rave report! My appointments, important reminders, birthdays, etc. were transferred automatically from the previous version I've used for years. All I had to do was open &quot;Skins&quot; folder of the old version, and &quot;Skins&quot; folder of the new version, side by side on my desktop, and copy to the new skins folder, restart Rainlendar2, and it works flawlessly. So many new and slick features. Bravo! Bravo! Now to go rave about this at skinnalicious and WinCustomize, and... ] <br><br>Post edited by: 42n8k9, at: 2006/10/31 12:24
42n8k9
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop