Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Really liking Rainlendar, but...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Really liking Rainlendar, but...
Really liking Rainlendar, but... 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
Isn't there a way to add tasks, with out that due date crap, that will also appear every day? The check boxes are all grayed out if I don't click due date, and I have no use for a "due date".

Also, no minimize button? Like maybe a minimize to sys tray option? I also can't complete any event with a due date, really annoying~

Any help would be much appreciated! Great little application so far! :o
mumeishi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Really liking Rainlendar, but... 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
Ah, also I can't add a task and have it for the next day in the Recurrence tab. This program would be 110% awesome if I just had the option to do whatever I wanted with out all the disabling of options if I don't use a feature I don't want. :/

Like even having a start time sometimes, It starts the day I put it, at my own leisure. It bugs me that I have to fill in that other stuff.

Really, very sorry to come here and sound like I'm bitching or tearing down the app, 'cause really it's awesome! :o
mumeishi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Lol ok, so is there a way I can mod it? ;d
mumeishi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Is this not the right forum? This stuff is basically ruining rainlendar for me, I can't complete anything with a due date either! Even if the date is passed it just won't go away!

These forums are pretty dead, so is the support for this program I'm assuming. meh
mumeishi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

If your definition of a dead forum is that your questions are not answered within few hours then yes, this forum is pretty dead.

Anyway, if the due date is not set for the task it's impossible to know on which days it should repeat. So, if you want to create a recurring task you must define some due date for it.

You can define the tray icon actions in the advanced skin settings so you can e.g. make the windows to hide when you double click on the icon.
Rainy
graph

I don't want to hide the window, just 1 or 2 completed tasks. You said in my other post that they show the next instance right away, which is kind of a bummer.

I'd like it to show up the day it starts, hence the start date.

Also, Shouldn't the tasks reoccur based on the start date? That would fix my issue, is there any way I can just mod the code myself?

And to be fair, its been 2 days, for 8k members I thought I'd of gotten some reply sooner, I'm very sorry for sounding like a crying child or w/e, I just really, really find this program useful but I don't want my todo list cluttered with stuff I have to do the next day! :I

Your program is helping my organize my life, I'll definitely go pro once these options are implemented.
mumeishi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop