Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How do I change the format for time and month day
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: How do I change the format for time and month day
How do I change the format for time and month day 5 Years ago  
I have searched all over, even managed to fine the manual. I have a new Mac and when Rainlendar was installed it created the 24hour format, and a day/month/ year format. I know this has to be an easy fix but I haven't been able to do it. I found the preferences option and clicked on Advanced, but what do I put into the text boxes next to Time format and date format to create an AM PM format and a month/date/year format? Also how do I make the calendar appear with the boot?
Dru
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How do I change the format for time and month day 5 Years ago  
The date format is: %m/%d/%Y
and the time format is: %I:%M %p

You can find the control codes from the Rainlendar's help file.

The application can be made to start automatically if you right click its dock icon and choose "Open at Login".
Rainy
graph

Re:How do I change the format for time and month d 5 Years ago  
Thank you so much for your reply, unfortunately the time format code worked but the date format did not. I copied and pasted your code so I know that it is exactly as you sent it. Would you please check it out for me? I don't know if this being a Mac is causing a problem, I have the latest Leopard edition. Also I can't get control codes from the help file. I am assuming you are referring to the menu bar that appears when I select the Rainlendar icon on my dock. The menu bar has these selections; Rainlendar2-lite, File, View, and Help. When I select help and enter control codes it says no match. The help topics that pop up seem to be for Mac help and not Rainlender help. I am not totally clueless but I am trying. Thanks again and hope you can help me again. Dru
Dru
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:How do I change the format for time and month d 5 Years ago  
The date format works only in places where Rainlendar draws the date. For example the calendar control in edit dialog is handled by the operating system so the date format is not applied to there. You can change that by choosing a different language for Rainlendar.

The dock menu and the menu bar are two different things. You can open the dock menu by clicking the right mouse button (or holding the ctrl key down when clicking) on the dock icon.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop