Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Digital Clock upwards scalling problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Digital Clock upwards scalling problem
Digital Clock upwards scalling problem 4 Years ago  
Hi,

Its been more than 1 year since I upgraded from Pro 2.6 to 2.7 64-bit and I noticed a clock. Great as now I can get rid of the W7 gadget clock and free up more space for Trillian. There is a problem with upwards scalling. I scale it to 200% and it appears slightly fuzzy. Any way to fix this? I notice the "grow upwards" and click that, nothing happens really. I am not sure what that function is.

Thanks for the great work on improving the calendar. Hopefully those google sync errors will not pop up everytime I turn on the pc now.
mystvearn
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/10/04 10:12 By mystvearn.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: DIgital Clock upwards scalling problem 4 Years ago  
The Shadow4 clock is made using bitmaps. Scaling make it blurry. If you have a large resolution try using the clock in here:
www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=9&id=13329&limit=6&limitstart=18
You can change the font size and make it bigger without any blur. Then resize the clock window (multiple colors available).

"grow upwards" is mostly for event and todo list. The window moves up every time a new event is added to the list and moves down when removed.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Re: DIgital Clock upwards scalling problem 4 Years ago  
Thanks. That really helped.

Only weird thing is that white appears light blue, and alpha white appears grey blue appears purple. I suspect its the black wallpaper I have in the background.
mystvearn
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/10/04 10:28 By mystvearn.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop