Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Weather Widget - width or font size and locations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Weather Widget - width or font size and locations
Weather Widget - width or font size and locations 4 Years ago  
My home town has a long name (15 characters), and when displayed in the Weather widget the text touches the left hand side of the window (which looks rather unattractive)

1) Is it possible to move the text to the right? Or reduce the font size? Or increase the width of the weather window? Or another solution that would tidy this up?

2) I would like to display weather for multiple locations... what is the best way to do this? Must I add a widget for each location (which means repeated weather headers, and wasted screen area) or is there a version of the widget that allows more than one location (a bit like dual and grid calendar views)?

Thanks as ever for this wonderful app

Ampa

[Rainlendar Pro 2.7 b91 x64]
Ampa
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/11/25 07:50 By Ampa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Weather Widget - width or font size and locations 4 Years ago  
1. Yes, but you need to edit the skin manually. I suggest that you read through the skinning tutorial from the Rainlendar's help file which explains the basics and then start to edit the weather.xml file.

2. Unless you are going to edit the weather widget itself I think the only way is to have multiple widgets on your desktop.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop