Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar Mac os X
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rainlendar Mac os X
Rainlendar Mac os X 3 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hello,

Just started using rainlendar on my mac after been using it for years on windows. I've got a few questions/problems if someone can help.

1. In cmd+tab the rainlendar icon is seen, although in windows alt+tab its not there.
2. When I "show desktop" using multitouch (or hot corners) and then click on click on one of rainlendar's windows, all the hidden windows show up again, and the window I clicked is on top of them all. This is annoying since I have to go to an empty space to use rainlendar. I noticed the cmd+alt+h command, but can't it be done by default?
3. When I open preferences pane in rainlendar, the calendar and weather windows are on top of the the preferences pane, in contrast to stuck on the desktop as set in my preferences.

Can't rainlendar work like quicksilver? That is it will be bound to the desktop, no cmd+tab icon and no menu bar?

Thanks for a great application
mahdoum
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rainlendar Mac os X 3 Years, 10 Months ago  
The dialogs which open behind the windows are quite annoying but since they are handled by the framework I'm not sure if there is anything I can do about it. If you disable the dock icon (Options->Advanced->Show dock icon) Rainlendar won't be visible in the cmd+tab selection and won't have a menu but unfortunately does create few other problems. But you can try if that works better for you.

How do you configure Quicksilver so that it stays on desktop and won't be visible in the cmd+tab selection?
Rainy
graph

Re: Rainlendar Mac os X 3 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hiding the dock icon was exactly what I was looking for It works like I would like it to, with a few minor annoyances.

Well, Quicksilver cannot stay on the desktop, but I was trying to ask if you could put it on the desktop and not have cmd+tab & dock icon (similar Quicksilver). Hiding the dock icon did exactly this

Thanks again
mahdoum
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop