Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Need help integrating with outlook - CRM
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Need help integrating with outlook - CRM
Need help integrating with outlook - CRM 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hello,

I have been using rainlendar for quite some time now and I would like to start using it in my company.
We have a CRM application (vtiger crm) that our employees use to register events (calls, meetings etc) and tasks.
The tasks support of our CRM is very weak and it takes to much time to register a task into it. But events should always be registered into the CRM.

I would like to give each of my employees a rainlendar license and let them register their tasks, but not their events into it. Is there any way to do this?

Another alternative would be to sync rainlendar with outlook and sync outlook with vtiger. Or even to sync vtiger with google calnedar and rainlendar with the google claendar, but that wouldn't allow tasks at all and would make it pretty useless
syberjj
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need help integrating with outlook - CRM 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
I'm not familiar with this particular CRM so I don't know what it supports but if it is able to subscribe to a network shared iCalendar file where the tasks are read and written then you should be able to share the same file with Rainlendar. If not, then things most likely get quite complicated.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop