Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

New User Question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: New User Question
New User Question 3 Years ago  
I like this calendar, it is showing a red circle around todays date and displays related ToDo: and Events: below (for today). It would seem that I could click on tomorrows date and the red circle would move there, and the ToDo and Events would display as if the actual date was tomorrow. How can I display the ToDo and events for some other date, previous or in the future. I know I am missing some very simple concept. I have read all the documents I can find, wondering if there is some document other than the online help. tia.
wb8yqj
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New User Question 3 Years ago  
There is no such concept in Rainlendar as selected day. By defaut the event list shows the events for the next 7 days and the to do list shows all tasks which are not completed or don't have start date in the future.
Rainy
graph

Re:New User Question 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
The usual way to do it is to right-click or double-click a day, then you can see all events there (and edit them). You'll also notice icons for a day's events appear in the calendar, so you know where they are.

If you want to-do items to show up in the calendar too (so you can see where they are and click to edit them), go to Options -> Advanced, then enable "Show to-do items in calendar". This should allow you to do everything you want
Jotaf
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop