Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.2 Review
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.2 Review
Re:Rainlendar 2.2 Review 7 Years, 2 Months ago  
As a former 0.22 user, I can understand some of the frustration in this thread. I have to disagree with the 'less intuitive' remark however. I find the options to be far more polished, and I love the tabbed icon interface. What I miss, and may eventually become the deal-breaker for me, is the inability to customize event categories easily from within said options menu. Otherwise the 'Task Manager' and 'Options' facelift are welcome additions (thanks Rainy).
fulanito
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainlendar 2.2 Review 7 Years, 2 Months ago  
I used .22 and I ran through customizations, and I've been doing the same with 2.0. And I will say this .22 was not user friendly, it was a trick to customize and version 2 fallows in the same path. I think 2.0 is more intuitive and the options are better organized. However, its not customized like its predecessor, and that is where I think people are seeing problems. v.22 had curtain customizations easier, but v2 makes other easier and provides a greater amount.

Its a matter of leaning the new quirks, everyone already did with v.22 but that does not make v2 worse. (v2 works in Linux unlike .22)
he_the_great
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Nascent hethegreat

Re:Rainlendar 2.2 Review 7 Years ago  
If you make a Gadget, let me know where to download it from....
BobOwen1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Rainlendar 2.2 Review 7 Years ago  
I agree...having Windows Vista I can appreciate the changes. Now if someone could just make a skinning guide for this version:)
BobOwen1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop