Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

SMS Reminder/Google/Reminders in Rainlendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: SMS Reminder/Google/Reminders in Rainlendar
SMS Reminder/Google/Reminders in Rainlendar 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
Hi,

I'm using Rainlendar Beta together with Google Calendar.

a) if I set an SMS alarm, I only want to be notified by Google/SMS. Not by Rainlendar on my computer. But it does. If I wanted to, I would add an additional reminder.

b) What is the relative timebase of reminders for whole day events for Rainlendar calendars? In Google Calendar, if Event is whole day, say 2012-10-15 and you set a reminder "10 minutes before event", then it reminds 2012-10-14 "10 minutes before 5pm".
Maybe you can support this a bit more in rainlendar. E.g. display the actual reminder time based on which service is used...

c) In the management tool, its intransparent how it handles multi selected events with multiple reminders. If I define one, I think it deletes all reminders and takes the new one for all entries. But what if I want to ADD an additional reminder for many entries to existing ones? I think its not possible.

Thx
Michael
capturable
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SMS Reminder/Google/Reminders in Rainlendar 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
a) You can disable the alarms for the whole calendar but it's not possible to disable it for a specific event/alarm.

b) I wasn't aware of that. The alarm should show in Rainlendar at the same time as it does in Google. I'll have to check if it's possible to fix this.

c) Yes, the alarms get replaced so it's not possible to add new alarms in the change fields dialog.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop