Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Using Rainlendar Pro as a sync tool?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Using Rainlendar Pro as a sync tool?
Using Rainlendar Pro as a sync tool? 10 Months, 1 Week ago  
I am currently using Rainlendar Pro to sync with google. No problem with that. The only problem is that my work place uses MS Exchange server. Is it possible for stuff I create in Google Calendar gets auto-synced into the Exchange server? I tried google sync tool, seems like my free google account is not supported by the syncing mechanism. The last time I did such a thing was a manual import method saving from Rainlendar (which syncs with google) to my desktop and upload it to Outlook 2010 software. Everything did come up in the MS Calendar, however it is not synced. It does not do auto-syncing.

I have Outlook 2010 and 2013 desktop application. Currently I use the 2010 at work and 2013 at home.

If I am not mistaken, if I import everything from Google Calendar into MS Exchange server, my calendar details will pop-up in other people's MS exchange account, especially when they want to schedule meetings. I would like to separate my work and personal calendar.

On my android galaxy S2 phone, I can choose to see which calendars at once. I was hoping I could do the same with Rainlendar and MS Exchange server. If anyone knows a method how to get active sync from Google Calendar to MS Exchange server regardless of Rainlendar or not, please tell me your method.

Thank you
mystvearn
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Using Rainlendar Pro as a sync tool? 10 Months, 1 Week ago  
Rainlendar keeps the calendars separate so unfortunately it cannot be used as a sync tool. You would have to manually copy the events between the calendars. If you want an automatic solution you can try one of these: www.syncdroid.net/
Rainy
graph

Re: Using Rainlendar Pro as a sync tool? 10 Months, 1 Week ago  
Oh well, some of the solution at syncdroid cost a lot of money.

Thanks for the reply
mystvearn
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop