Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thanks!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Thanks!
Thanks! 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
I recently found out about Rainlendar, and the only reason I registered for these forums is because I felt I needed to say that it's absolutely great, by far the best calendar application that I have ever seen. Just wanted to give a huge thanks to the creators! THANKS! : )

regards

D
Darojax
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Thanks! 7 Months, 1 Week ago  
I totally agree. I was just going to say the same.

True story - I've been using this wonderful app for years, (the free version because I don't really need the advanced features) and this morning I woke up thinking about the number of times Rainlendar has saved my bacon by helping me to remember important dates and keep track of tasks. I thought, I need to do something to say thank you. I was planning on making a donation via PayPal, but when I turned on my computer, there was this polite little message from Rainlendar which I had never seen before. It asked if I would like to purchase the Pro version at a discount price. So I did. I may still make a donation because this was way too cheap, but thank you!

Rainlendar looks great, is a joy to use and easily the most important piece of software on my computer.
Parris
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2014/04/22 09:26 By Parris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop