Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Losing data when appending notes on RTM tasks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Losing data when appending notes on RTM tasks
Losing data when appending notes on RTM tasks 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
After a few 'I could have sworn I had done that' moments I finally realised that although RTM task updates were successfully added to the notes field of my task in Rainlendar, they were not being updated serverside. It was only when restarting and Rainlendar drags the data from RTM, that it is apparent that the update has not been saved. (I also checked on web based RTM and the updates don't get added there)

This had been working fine, with lots of appended notes being added with no problem, so I'm not sure what has changed now? The last successful update appears to be on 15/12/14. Not sure if it was around this time that Google changed their code and I had to re-add their calendars, but can't see why that would affect RTM?
glumby
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2015/02/03 07:03 By glumby.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Losing data when appending notes on RTM tasks 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hmm... I'm not able to reproduce this. I'm able to add and edit the description for the tasks just fine.

Can you run Rainlendar in the debug mode and send the debug log to me when you reproduce the problem? Use the support email address and include a link to this forum thread. If you have multiple calendars enabled please disable all the others so that the log will contain only the calendar which has the problem. Preferably create a new empty calendar where you just create single task, add the description and refresh Rainlendar so that it is read back from the server.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: Losing data when appending notes on RTM tasks 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Email winging its way to you. Many thanks.
glumby
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop