Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Synchronization pc_android_once more
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Synchronization pc_android_once more
Synchronization pc_android_once more 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
I am interested in Pro version according to synchronize the smartphone. Does exist the possibility to share tasks and events other than Outlook or Google Calendar? Neither I don't use, it will work in with other calendars on Android devices?
thx for any reply
Peter
bluenite
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Synchronization pc_android_once more 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
If you don't want to use Google Calendar you would have to use e.g. some 3rd party CalDAV server or set up one of your own. There are apps for Android which sync the calendar with a CalDAV server but I have not tested those myself so I don't know how well they will work.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

pls can u suggest me some of these android apps to connect with rainlendar on pc? will it do it automatically? i cannot find any settings at all
bluenite
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The android phone cannot connect directly to Rainlendar running on your computer so you need a server where the events will be stored. The easiest way is to use the Google Calendar as the calendar server but you can also set up your own CalDAV server if you have experience e.g. from setting up web servers and such.

After you have set up the CalDAV server you can connect to it from Rainlendar by creating a new calendar in Options->Calendars and choosing the CalDAV as the calendar type. You need to enter also the IP address of the server and your authentication information.
Rainy
graph

I do not know what I am doing wrong.
I can not get my google calendar sync with rainlendar pro.
I used to have it sync.

I have lost all my calendars on Rainlendar.

I have my Google calendar open and use the same sign in info and still get the Google error (dummy) Unable to authenticate to Google. Server returned results (0). 404 not found, etc...etc...

What changed?

Very frustrating.

I am thinking about deleting the whole damn thing. starting with something else.

How do I set up ical format and other formats such as cal div, etc. that they keeps asking for. I attempted it thru Google calendar but they refused it, also.

Why cant I just use the google calendar transfer into Rainlendar. It used to work..
hijr
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2016/08/12 13:49 By hijr.

Re: Synchronization pc_android_once more 1 Year, 2 Months ago  
Make sure that you have the latest version of Rainlendar. Remove all your existing Google calendars from Rainlendar and follow the instructions in the help to add them back. If that still doesn't work please post the exact error message that you get when you try to connect to your Google Calendar.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop