Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Recurrence problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Recurrence problem
Recurrence problem 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hey. I was just wondering if anybody could help me. I used to have rainlendar on my old laptop and had no problems with it, but after I downloaded it onto my new laptop (which has Vista, by the way) I seem to be having a problem with the event recurrence.

I have to get an allergy shot every 3 weeks. So, let's say I marked on the 26th of July that I have to get an allergy shot. Then I go to the recurrence and go "Repeat every (3) (weeks)." Then beneath that I have the options:
- On the 26th day of the month
- On the fourth Thursday of the month
- On the last Thursday of the month

Since it uses radio buttons, I must select one of them. This causes the event to occur every 3 months, on the fourth Thursday of every 3rd month or on the last Thursday of every 3rd month. When I go back to fix it, it always says "months" instead of "weeks." It's like it always goes back to the default (of months) once I click ok.

Sorry, this is so long, I just wanted to explain it clearly.

Thanks,

Sarah
imjustakid
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Recurrence problem 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
If the options do not change when you switch from monthly to weekly recurrence type it would suggest the Rainlendar doesn't get the event from the combo box correctly. Try if you can use your arrow keys on the keyboard to choose the weekly recurrence type (or with mouse if you used keyboard earlier).
Rainy
graph

Still doesn't work. Like it actually says "Weeks" and I'll even click somewhere else before clicking ok and still goes back to months. Thanks for the reply though.
imjustakid
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Are other drop down lists working ok? Can you e.g. choose between minutes, hours and days for the alarm? Check that when you reopen the event a correct value is still displayed.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop