Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Week Numbers etc
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Week Numbers etc
Week Numbers etc 7 Years, 9 Months ago  
Jeeze.... This program is craptacular on the options side. Totally confusing interface. No manual I can identify in the download. Cannot figure out how to install new skins..... yeah I tried renaming the zip files .r2skin and no dice.

Cannot even figure out how to remove the totally annoying and superfluous week numbers..... even after looking at the faq:

"In Shadow4 skin you can do that from Options->Advanced->Shadow4 - Calendar->Settings->Show week numbers = 0."

But there is no "Show Week Numbers" setting.... just some stupid delta thing that's alread set to 0.

I remember having another version of this thing and it wasn't indecipherable on the options side.<br><br>Post edited by: Agamemnon, at: 2006/11/05 23:37
Agamemnon
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Week Numbers etc 7 Years, 9 Months ago  
The manual is found right clicking on the calendar-&gt;help. Yes it is limited.

Extract the sking to the skins directory, the old skins are not r2skins.

Yes that line is missing one peice, &quot;Options-&gt;Skins-&gt;...&quot;
he_the_great
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Nascent hethegreat

I corrected the FAQ item. I probably should also clarify somewhere the difference between old Rainlendar skins and the new ones...
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Even after this explanation, it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to tell it to stop showing the week numbers.................

......And now I have two calendars up, one with and one without the week numbers and I can't get one to go away without the other. Ridiculous.
Agamemnon
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I'm sorry your having such a hard time with the configuration. But I don't really understand you last problem. You say you can't get one to go away without the other. I assume you are referring to the week numbers. But you first state that you already have one window without and one with the week numbers.

If you mean that getting rid of the week numbers on one calendar doesn't get remove them from the other, that would be correct. The windows are separate entities and thus each needs configured separately.

BTW, while the configuration is different than most other apps, it is still very simple for the power of configuration.
he_the_great
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Nascent hethegreat

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop