Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Please help with Tooltip Issues!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Please help with Tooltip Issues!!!
Please help with Tooltip Issues!!! 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hi,

I started to create my first skin. Which is going ok, but I'm running into some issues with the tooltip working correctly.

1. I want to make the tooltip bigger than the tooltip for the default skin, so I created an image with 4 frames with the tooltip a little bigger, but when I have a large string it doesn't expand correctly. I have it set to tile and it works if the tooltip is about the size of the default skin's tooltip, but I'm trying to make it bigger so the icons can be bigger, but when it expands it's 4 windows, I attached a pic.

2. Similar to issue 1, but instead of not expanding horizontally correctly, it's not expanding vertically correctly either. I attached a pic.

3. When I have multiple events on the same day. The icons stack underneath each other, how do I make them like the default skin were they would go to each corner?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

File Attachment:
File Name: horizontal.png
File Size: 94096
<br><br>Post edited by: Marq2020, at: 2007/08/26 21:47
Marq2020
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Please help with Tooltip Issues!!! 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
the vertical image
Marq2020
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Please help with Tooltip Issues!!! 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
You need to modify the margins attribute in the background element. The four numbers define the distance from the edges before the tiling will start.

The icons are placed horizontally they fit inside the area defined for the day number. So, you just have to decrease the size of your icons and they should be automatically placed the way you want.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop