Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

2 questions!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 2 questions!
2 questions! 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hey ppl!

1) Why does rainlendar save the last setting for an event regarding which calendar to use and what categories it uses. This just bugs me really, but I can't find an option to turn it off?

2) When using multiple calendars it would be nice to have the option of indicating in the popup and event list what calendar an event is part of. Best would probably be say a small square with a color that is definable for each calendar, say blue for work, green for private. Right now the only way is to open the event for editing to figure out which calendar it is part of.

Kristian
pluto2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2 questions! 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
1. Get the latest beta build and create a default template for the event dialog. That way the values are always the same when you create a new event.

2. Interesting idea. I'll think about it. For now you can enable the "Show event calendar" option (b46 or newer needed) to see the name of the calendar in the event list or use the "Visible category" to change the appearance of the events.
Rainy
graph

Re:2 questions! 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
1. that's exactly what I need - heading to download...

2. glad you liked the idea, I stole it from another app, can't remember the name but I liked the feature nonetheless and it looked very nice!
pluto2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop