Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Keyboard Shortcuts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard Shortcuts 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hi All !

I'm using the last version of CCleaner (Light) and I was wondering why in Options > Shortcuts I am unable to create any keyboard shortcut e.g. 'Create New Event' = Ctrl + E , Create New Task = Ctlr + T etc. from the match code in the relevant field being the bottons grey so that I cannot *add* the new keyboard shortcut... really two weeks ago *I was able* to do it, but I discovered then that the new keyboards shortcuts created were in conflict with the standard Windows shortcuts so that I decided to removed them. I have now unistalled CCleaner and reinstalled it thinking that the options would work again, but this was not true. I already cleaned the Windows registry with CCleaner itself, but the bottons are still grey.
Is there a reason for that?

Thanks,
Fr@nk
fmbogoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Keyboard Shortcuts 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
Errate Corrige:
please read:
I'm using the last version of *Railendar* and not CCleaner.
Furthermore when I informed that I unistalled CCleaner really I unistalled *Railendar* while the cleaning of my Windows Registry was made with CCleaner. Thanks
fmbogoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The Add button gets enabled when you first define some shortcut key.
Rainy
graph

Rainy wrote:
The Add button gets enabled when you first define some shortcut key.

Thanks Rainy,
In Options all the 3 bottons Add, Remove... are grey so that I cannot click on them that means that I cannot define any new shortcut key e.g. the first one 'Create New Event'... I can read the possible entries from the match code Create New Event, Create New Task etc. but since I am unable to add any of these I am unable to define a new one, I can only click on botton OK but this action does not resolve the issue
fmbogoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

You have to define the shortcut key first: activate the editbox for the shortcut key, press some key combination and the Add-button will be enabled.
Rainy
graph

Where can I find the editbox for the shortcut key ?
The 3 bottons Setting, Add and Remove are now of grey colour, I can see the match code for the first shortcut key e.g. Create New Event but I cannot use any of the three bottons above so I do not undesrtand where to find... please type the botton name or where I can active the editbox first...
Thanks for your patience...
fmbogoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop