Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Keyboard Shortcuts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Keyboard Shortcuts
Re:Keyboard Shortcuts 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
It's the editbox between the "Hotkey:" label and the Set/Add/Remove buttons. I would have added a screenshot but the print screen button seems to be missing from this keyboard...
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sorry but I understood nothing
I attached a print-screen of Options in my Railendar 8hoping you can see it, dimensions should be less than 150K)
fmbogoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hello Rainy... I was able to resolve just now...
I tried to press Ctrl + T in my keyboard in the field which is called 'Tasto di Scelta Rapida' (in Italian Language) see my print-screen on my previous post and abd the botton 'Add' (Aggiungi)starts to work and I was able to see it (I was able to click on the botton. It was not clear to me that an user can choose any combination he wants on condition that he uses the "Ctrl" or "Alt" bottons only and that he must press the keys in his keyboard first, because a match code in the field 'Tasto di Scelta Rapida' is not proposed by Railendar.

Thanks a lot for your support, I apologize if my English is not so good and I understood your previous replies in a wrong manner. Best Wishes for Xmas and a prosperous New Year. Cheers
fmbogoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop