Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

World of time keeping apps - TimeCult
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: World of time keeping apps - TimeCult
World of time keeping apps - TimeCult 6 Years ago  
Off topic - tracking time

My favourite time app is (obviously) Rainlendar. However, for data entry I sometimes cheat and use Sunbird/Lightning/MyPhoneExplorer.

For keeping track of project time, I have struggled. Use a separate Rainlendar calendar, but it isn't perfect (no timer function, no export format to csv, too messy with other entries). In a way I would prefer to use Rainlendar also for time-tracking, but I am not sure Rainlendar will or should develop in that direction. Tried PersonalTimeClock for eval period, pretty good, but not quite it. However, TimeCult (sourceforge.net/projects/timecult/) might just be the supplement I need for Rainlendar to maintain the timesheets. It would be even better if TimeCult did a ical import/export for full integration. TimeCult does however, allow you to copy the table and export csv for editing in spreadsheet (one of my biggest wishes for Rainlendar).

Point being - Rainlendar is a pretty perfect app. For time tracking, I feel good about TimeCult as a supplement. If anyone else came across Rainlendar looking for better time organisation tools with open file formats, TimeCult might be a good supplement.

ok
okh
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
okhoff
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop