Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Syncing iphone, but how?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Syncing iphone, but how?
Syncing iphone, but how? 6 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hi

Thanks for a great app. I have recently become the proud owner of a iphone 3G, and i have read that you can sync your iphone with rainlander ( fx www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=36&func=view&id=7014&catid=3#7014 ) but how do you do this exactly? Fx, when a i create a new event in rainlander, nothings happens i google calender. Why? I just imported it and nothing else.

Thanks a mill.

Hut

Ps. Cant find any guide on the net about it...
Hut
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Syncing iphone, but how? 6 Years, 1 Month ago  
If you just import the events from Google Calendar they are just written to the local file and used from there. If you want a full sync with Google Calendar you need to use the Pro version's Google Calendar plugin. You can find instructions how to configure it from the Rainlendar's help file.
Rainy
graph

Re:Syncing iphone, but how? 6 Years, 1 Month ago  
what works for me on the iphone is running Rainlendar2 Pro with calendars on Google Calendar. Then I use NuevaSync www.nuevasync.com to sync my iphone with the Google Calendars. As NuevaSync uses push you don't have anything to do besides the initial setup of the service (so far the service is free).

I have to admit I haven't entered an event on the iphone to see how it syncs back to google and to Rainlendar on my desktop.
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop