Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Intel OSX version?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456789
TOPIC: Intel OSX version?
Re:Intel OSX version? 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
PLEASE please please port this to OS X.
This would solve SOOO many of my problems!
Transeau
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm not sure what to make of this but I find it interesting that there are almost 1400 views of this topic yet only 12 replies at the time I wrote this. That's more views than most topics on the entire site. Either requesting an OS X version is a fascinating topic or we have some Mac fans who aren't speaking up. Surely the users who have already posted aren't checking this topic that much, are they? It seems to me that porting to Mac makes sense. Consider that Mac users aren't as familiar with freeware as PC and Linux users. Sure, there's freeware for Macs but it seems to be much less common. The Mac community seems to love their handy dandy apps enough to pay for them. I'm willing to bet you port it to Mac and you'll be pleased.
pongu
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Rainlendar is the reason to use windows! But i bougth a mac because of... So, rainlendar was the reason to hesitate so long

I think, it would be a good agreement to pay for a mac-version. Or? Is there just a little chance for us? I love this tool. Rainlendar makes me well-organized the first time. I need it.

Thanks, mACosX
macosx
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Intel OSX version? 7 Years, 1 Month ago  
I too registered here specifically to add my vote to this thread. I love Rainlendar, and would gladly pay for the full version if mac support were available.
JustJoined2Post
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Intel OSX version? 7 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hey! I just switched to Mac a couple days ago and the ONLY thing I miss from my PC is Rainlendar! I really wish you would compile it for Mac! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a Mac version! Is there any way we can know if you're even considering it?
fosho78
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Intel OSX version? 6 Years, 9 Months ago  
Just registered to say that I would also like to see a mac version. I still use the PC sometimes, but I use my new Mac a lot more and I realy miss this application. Any way we could at least know if a mac version is planned?
DeeLight
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456789
get the latest posts directly to your desktop