Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Mouse over not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Mouse over not working
Mouse over not working 5 Years, 7 Months ago  
Mouse-over tooltips are not working for me. It doesn't work for both my calendar events or to do list items. I checked "show tooltips" is set to yes. The tooltip format is set to "Rainlendar", but I can't find any documentation that suggests that's a valid setting. I assume that's the default because I don't remember changing it. Other tooltips in Windows are working. I can figure out which Rainlendar setting would be causing this. Any suggestions? Thanks.
dkump
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Mouse over not working 5 Years, 7 Months ago  
Are you using the default skin? If not, check from the advanced skin settings (options->skins, click the "Advanced >>>" button) that the skin contains a tooltip window.
Rainy
graph

Re:Mouse over not working 5 Years, 7 Months ago  
I figured out my problem. In Options->Skins, didn't have the tooltip moved from available to active skins. I saw Tooltip in the active tree, but there was nothing under it. I moved the skin to active and now it's working. Your suggestion made me stumble onto it. Thanks.
dkump
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop