Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

To Do list won't set position from edge of screen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: To Do list won't set position from edge of screen
To Do list won't set position from edge of screen 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
I have 5 calendars positioned along the right edge of my screen (stacked top to bottom). To the left of my calendars, I have my To Do list. When I attach an external monitor with a different screen resolution, the calendars move correctly to the edge of the screen. However, my to do list in the middle of my screen does not move. It stays in the middle of my screen even though I changed to a wider resolution. I checked that the "keep on screen" setting is set to yes. I also tried changing LinkedScreenEdge in the ini file but it didn't help (it got overwritten the next time I launched Rainlender). Is there a way to get the To Do list to be set based on the screen edge?
dkump
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:To Do list won't set position from edge of screen 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
At the moment the window needs to touch the screen edge before it is moved when the resolution changes. I'll have to check if it would be possible to move also the windows which are linked to other windows.
Rainy
graph

Re:To Do list won't set position from edge of screen 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
Thanks. That's what's happening to me. It would be nice to have settings that let you specify position from screen edge (e.g. -2 from right edge, -5 from top). Then they'd move accordingly as the resolution changes. I can see why you'd want to also specify position from another skin in case they'd change size from one resolution to another.
dkump
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop