Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar disappears
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar disappears
Rainlendar disappears 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
I have a problem with rainlendar. I run on OSX.

I removed the calendar, events and to do list windows from the screen (I planned on adding them back later). The application starts fine, however I don't receive any menus for anything other than the menu that allows me to quit. I tried re-installing the application but I'm encountering the same problem. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Mac OSX
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainlendar disappears 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
Do you have the icon in the dock AND/OR the icon in the tray? Right clicking on these should give you the drop down menu that has the options in it. Otherwise delete rainlendar.ini in ~/.config/.rainlendar
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Yes I do have it. But when I click on it, I can see only 1 drop down menu (rainlendar2-lite) and only the quit is alive. The rest such as preferences etc is death.

Actually I found out the way now. I installed the pro beta version. It was the same, everything was hidden but I could see the menus. I changed it to see everything and than I uninstalled the pro and the lite was fine after that.... But still crashes sometimes..... I do not know why. Does it crash for you as well?

By the way hav you tried to hide it? comand +H. That gave me the problem... Probably you can see if you try it.
Mac OSX
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hmm, command+h does nothing for me. Perhaps I have turned that off. You should really use the beta versions, btw. Rainy fixed some ugly crashes on OS X in those.
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Is there a beta version not for the pro? Which issue would you recommend me? What is his (Rainy) intention, when he would like to issue the final one? He comes out with a new version every day.
Mac OSX
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The beta Version is for both pro and lite, AFAIK. He issues the final version when he feels it's ready, I guess. But your guess is as good as mine. And it's not every day a new beta version comes out.
I'd recommend the current beta since, as I wrote before, he fixed some crashes on OS X with the last few betas.
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop