Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Reminders not sticking
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Reminders not sticking
Reminders not sticking 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
When I set a reminder on an event and then go back to take a look it's grayed out and not set.

I'm syncing with a Google calendar and have tried it with and without using Google alarms and still does not work.

Is there a setting that I am missing?

Thanks
Jeff

I'm using 2.6 (bets 82)
jjocsak
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Reminders not sticking 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
If you create the alarm in Google Calendar (the website) is it shown correctly in Rainlendar? Does the alarm disappear no matter what you enter as it's time before the event (previously Google allowed only certain times for the alarms but I think they got rid of that limitation)? By the way, make sure that the alarm time is in the future or otherwise Google Calendar might ignore it.
Rainy
graph

Re:Reminders not sticking 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
jjocsak wrote:
When I set a reminder on an event and then go back to take a look it's grayed out and not set.

I'm syncing with a Google calendar and have tried it with and without using Google alarms and still does not work.

Is there a setting that I am missing?

Thanks
Jeff

I'm using 2.6 (bets 82)

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Using the same version. But it also didn't work in version 2.5 . It only works one way. If you make the reminder in google agenda then is shows also in Rainlendar. When you remove it in Rainlader it is also gone in Google agenda. But you cannot add a remainder in Rainlendar.
Maybe someting for a Bug Report ?

Grtzz Kees
hunter
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Reminders not sticking 5 Years ago  
Hey,

Anyone found a solution to this? I'm having the same problem. Just to clarify this, not the whole event is gone, but only the remainder. If I create an event with a reminder to a regular calendar (not google) that it's fine.
san_gr
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Reminders not sticking 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hey, I have an update to this problem. I noticed that if you create an event on your default google calendar (the one that is automatically created when you create a google calendar account), it does keep the reminders on rainlendar. If on the other you create another calendar on Google calendars and you create an event to that one, on rainlendar it doesn't stick the reminder.

I hope this info helps to fix this bug(?).

PS. I just hope somebody is still reading this topic, since it's old
san_gr
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Reminders not sticking 4 Years, 7 Months ago  
+1!

It's really annoying, I have 2 google calendars, none is the default one, so the alarm don't work at all with rainlendar. It just works with the third (local) calendar, but that's not the one I use for that! Whenever I program an alarm on the 2 google calendars, the value of the "Alarm" checkbox is always reset after validation!
Fred.
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop