Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

skinning
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: skinning
skinning 8 Years ago  
Im trying to convert to v2 a skin based on Chromatic. I use a .PNG day font (1024x35) from 1 to 31. Days are shown incorrectly on the skin, so I suppose it is related to a bad configuration of elements.xml.
There are two variables (in elements.xml), alphabet and separation, that I think may be the reason. How can I configure these variables? Anything else to change?

Thanks.
rob
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:skinning 8 Years ago  
Do not use <bitmapfont> if the image has double digits. You need to use the <bitmap> instead and define the number of frames with "frames" attribute. E.g.

<bitmap id="bitmap.month.numbers" file="images/numbers.png" frames="32" />
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:skinning 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
I'm trying to use the bitmap from the old tranquil skin and am having problems.

The documentation (included in 2.1 b38) for <days> says "Contains an appearance which draws the normal days to the calendar. It's possible to use a normal font as the appearance's element or a bitmap font which defines alphabet from 0 to 9 or a bitmap with 32 frames (the first frame is ignored)."

I have added <bitmap id="bitmap.numbers.tranquil.red" file="images/numbers-red.png" frames="32" /> to elements.xml. In my calendar I have configured <weekends> <appearance priority="-1" element="bitmap.numbers.tranquil.red" align="CENTER" /> </weekends>. The weekdays are still set to bitmap.numbers.white (as per the default Shadows skin).

This is the result:

Notice that the weekend numbering is off by one day, while the weekdays are correct. Is it possible that the first of the 32 frames is not ignored?<br><br>Post edited by: daven, at: 2007/04/15 21:44
daven
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:skinning 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
Yes, the first frame is not ignored in the xml skins. I'll update the docs.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop