Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Control Panel/Advanced settings/ToDo List
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Control Panel/Advanced settings/ToDo List
Control Panel/Advanced settings/ToDo List 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
I am now working with build 29. It was suggested that I disable Cleartype in the Control Panel>Display>Appearance>Effect. I can't find the control panel. Where is it?

I go to Options and I can't find it there and of course, I don't want to mess with the Advanced section. I will only do that when I have step by step info about it. At the top of the Advanced settings, it says to "read the documentation before changing these settings". What documentation? Where do I find that?

Also, in the old version (0.22.1), I remember adding things to the ToDo List by right clicking on the icon in my taskbar. That not being there anymore, I added a to do item thru the Manager but it is not listed in the To Do List on my desktop - it is in my daily calendar events!

Please help!
Barbara92021
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Be who you are and say what you feel...because those that matter...don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter!

Re:Control Panel/Advanced settings/ToDo List 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
You can do this by going to the Control panel of my computer.
Switch to classic view if you can't find display in the control panel.

OR

you can just go to desktop and right click to go to the property and go to appearance that way.

I am thinking by saying documentation, you meant the manual?
If you are looking for the manual, you can do that by right clicking rainlendar and select [help].
a user guide should pop up.

select [what are all the options] and scroll down until you see Adavanced setting section.
Elena
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

You don't need to disable the cleartype if you are running build 29 as it doesn't have the bug anymore.
Rainy
graph

Sheesh! Do I ever feel like a newbie again!! I didn't even think that Control Panel was the one for my PC!! I thought it was the CP for Rainlender, as this is true with many of my other software products. Thankyou for answering this very silly question, Elena!! And yes, Rainy, you are right about not needing to worry about Cleartype anymore with the build29!!!

Can someone address my question about the ToDo List or should I post a new thread about this?

Thanks!
Barbara92021
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Be who you are and say what you feel...because those that matter...don't mind...and those that mind...don't matter!

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop