Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[unregistered] before event names
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: [unregistered] before event names
[unregistered] before event names 3 Years, 11 Months ago  
I recently bought Rainlendar Pro in order to sync a calendar between my laptop and my stationary computer at home.

I created a Google Calendar to do this with, but whenever I create an event in that calendar, in Rainlendar, it has [unregistered] in front of it. Could this be because my license file is corrupt, or is there a setting I need to change?
Ulverbeast
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [unregistered] before event names 3 Years, 11 Months ago  
Please send your purchase details to the Rainlendar's sales email address and I'll check your license.
Rainy
graph

Re:[unregistered] before event names 3 Years, 9 Months ago  
I have a similar problem. When I post an event to the default calendar it appears normally on the local calendar. When I post it to the Google calendar it appears only on the Google calendar. When I post it to both it appears TWICE on the local calendar - once the normal way and once with [UNREGISTERED] in front of it. How can I get it to appear just once on each calendar without [UNREGISTERED]?
tharrson
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The [UNREGISTERED] text is shown for all events which are not stored to Rainlendar if you don't have the license installed for the Pro version.

When the event is written to the Google Calendar its identifier will be changed by the server which is the reason it is shown twice. You can try to create the event first to Google Calendar and add it to your local calendar after it has been successfully saved to the server.
Rainy
graph

"The [UNREGISTERED] text is shown for all events which are not stored to Rainlendar if you don't have the license installed for the Pro version."

Sorry, but I don't understand this.
1. I'm pretty sure I DO have the pro license installed. Is there a way to check this? If I didn't wouldn't ALL events be marked [UNREGISTERED]?
2. "all events which are not stored to Rainlendar"??? makes no sense to me. Which events are not stored to Rainlendar?

"When the event is written to the Google Calendar its identifier will be changed by the server which is the reason it is shown twice. You can try to create the event first to Google Calendar and add it to your local calendar after it has been successfully saved to the server. "

So I have to add an event TWICE in order to get it to appear on both calendars? What a wsste of time! Why can't I just add it once to the Google calendar and have it appear on both calendars without the [UNREGISTERED] tag?

thanks,
Ted
tharrson
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:[unregistered] before event names 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
All events which are stored to a network or 3rd party calendar (Google, RTM, Outlook) will have the [UNREGISTERED] text in front of the summary text if the license is not installed. If the Rainlendar's about dialog doesn't show you as the licensed user you need to download the license file again from the link that was sent to you when you bought the license and reinstall it.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop