Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Another Online Calendar Question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Another Online Calendar Question
Another Online Calendar Question 8 Years ago  
Hi,
I use Rainlendar quite a while and was looking forward to the new online calendar support.
Everything works fine (I use Google calendar) but one question is left. If I'm not online and Rainlendar does not get my online ics, why does it show "nothing" instead of the backuped local ics. The local ona might be old but it is better to have an old version of my appointments than nothing at all... Or perhaps I am just to stupid to see how it works. However I would be very happy if somebody helps me. My workaround looks as follows: I have an 2nd local calendar that points to the backup of the online ics and if I'm offline I switch to the other calendar.

Thanks for the help
Dominik

Post edited by: heimwege, at: 2006/10/31 10:43<br><br>Post edited by: heimwege, at: 2006/10/31 10:43
heimwege
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Another Online Calendar Question 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
The problem is that if you make changes to the local version it would have to be synced with the online calendar when the connection is back. This is planned in the future. In Google's case it's not a problem since it doesn't accept changes anyway but the network calendar plugin doesn't know that.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop