Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Category questions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Category questions
Category questions 7 Years, 9 Months ago  
I have added some new categories in the list. I have checked the elements.xml file and noticed that non of the new categorys had been added. I like to have different images and fonts added to the new categorys. How can i do this??

Using the Dutch language file, i noticed that when adding a new task, the appearence of the categorylist is in Dutch, the elements.xml file however does not show these categorys, only the newly added ones. Where can i find this complete list??

TIA
Andre Linoge
Andre Linoge
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Category questions 7 Years, 9 Months ago  
Andre Linoge wrote:
I have added some new categories in the list. I have checked the elements.xml file and noticed that non of the new categorys had been added. I like to have different images and fonts added to the new categorys. How can i do this??
See below how to enter new categories. If you want the image and/or the font changed you have to put them into the elemenst.xml file yourself. Copy an existing item and change what you like.

Using the Dutch language file, i noticed that when adding a new task, the appearence of the categorylist is in Dutch, the elements.xml file however does not show these categorys, only the newly added ones. Where can i find this complete list??
The default categories are shown in the Advanced options, translated to Dutch in the language file and stored in the rainlendar.ini file in
Code:

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\.rainlendar2\

You can add a new categorie in the Advanced Options (click on the line and then on the ... button at the end). You can enter it in Dutch or in English, but it the last case you have to add it into the language file as well with the Dutch translation to see the Dutch translation.

Post edited by: Alf, at: 2007/01/07 05:47<br><br>Post edited by: Alf, at: 2007/01/08 10:26
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop