Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

erased my google calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: erased my google calendar
erased my google calendar 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hi there

I desperately needed a calendar application for my tablet pc (running Windows 7) and this was the first name that popped up recommended. I have four calendars within google and I set them up for offline syncing on your program.

I had a lot of google sync errors, which I tried to fix according to instructions across various forum posts but didn't really get anywhere. I figured I would work on it more later. Today when I went to my google calendar from the website I saw all my google calendars were gone. This means I can no longer access them from my phone. They seen to still be within your program.

I know there's probably some convoluted solution to fix this and possibly prevent it in future but I don't have the time for a whole heap of bug testing, i just needed something that would work straight away with as little stress as possible and the product has not delivered.

Could you please instruct me how to get it to sync all the data back onto google calendar and also how to start things in motion to get a refund as I am really not happy with the product, especially since I purchased it only 8 or 9 hours ago. I might try the trial again in the future and possibly buy it again but at this point it does not seem to serve my needs. The reason why I bought it straight away is that the 'unregistered' word added to entries was obscuring too much of my calendar and i just want to be able to see my diary at a glance.

----

update: I logged into the program again and this time it attempted a sync with Google, but it wiped the calendars on the program this time instead of putting them back on Google so now i have lost my calendar entries for good. So all I would like at this point is a refund.
panosd
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/11/11 08:33 By panosd.Reason: added update
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: erased my google calendar 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
this is what i've gotten from the support email address:

---
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

support@rainlendar.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
Connection was dropped by remote host (SENT_HELO)
---

amazing. I guess I will need to resort to Paypal to resolve this.
panosd
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:erased my google calendar 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Your calendars should be in Rainlendar's backup in zip format. You'll find a couple of backups, go to a date previous to the screw up.
Olmanrivah
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: erased my google calendar 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Sorry for not handling your issue earlier but I was on holiday. I have refunded your purchase.

Couple of notes though:
- You sent the email to incorrect address (.com vs. .net)
- Rainlendar does not delete events from online calendars automatically. Even when it synchronizes the offline file it will always add the events back from the online calendar even if you had deleted them earlier while offline. So if you want to permanently delete something you need to be connected and manually delete the events in Rainlendar.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop