Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Can't click on the top menu??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Can't click on the top menu??
Can't click on the top menu?? 3 Years ago  
I am using rainlendar on a macbook pro, mac OSX 10.7.2 and it has been working fine for 2 months but now I cannot click on the top bar menu (Where it says file, view, window etc), as in none of the menus drop down... Even the apple menu doesn't drop down unless I click out of rainlendar on the desktop or finder and then click on the apple. How can I fix this? I have tried deleting the program, redownloading and reinstalling but that doesn't work
Thanks
LucyB
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't click on the top menu?? 2 Years, 12 Months ago  
I received a similar error report a while ago but I'm not able to reproduce the problem. I wonder if it was caused by some software update. I'll update my Lion and see if I get the problem too.
Rainy
graph

Re: Can't click on the top menu?? 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
I am having this problem, too. I am running Mac OS version 10.7.2. It is preventing me from using Rainlendar on my MacBook Pro. I don't want to re-enter all the calendar events that I previously entered on my PC. However, without the File menu, I cannot import the calendar I built on my PC.
bunkersmith
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

You can access the menu also if you click the right mouse button over the window.
Rainy
graph

Thanks! I missed the spot for importing a calendar under "Options," partly because the format of the options in the Mac version is different from the PC version.

I found the import option (labeled "Add" in the Calendar Options section) after you mentioned clicking the right mouse button.
bunkersmith
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop