Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Making overdue items NOT appear red
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Making overdue items NOT appear red

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home2/rainy/public_html/cms/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.bbcode.php on line 212
Making overdue items NOT appear red 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
I am using shadow4 skin and I use the color categories to easily identify the calendar each task is in. When they become overdue, I want them to stay the color specified by the categories using [] instead of changing to red.

Alternatively, is there a way to add the color-defining categories to other skins? I have tried savannah and chromophore and neither of them show the tasks by the colors defined in the categories.

Thank you
wellofwonder
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Making overdue items NOT appear red 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
The Shadow4 skin defines the task status appearances with higher priority than the normal categories so they get overridden. You would have to edit the skin and change or remove the status appearances from the to do list (they are in the todolist.xml). You can find instructions how to edit the skins from Rainlendar's help file.

You can also try to use the category editor in the options to increase the priority of the categories that you use. The priority of the status appearance is 200 so make it at least higher than that.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop