Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Cannot Synchronise Calendars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Cannot Synchronise Calendars
Cannot Synchronise Calendars 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
I have no problems getting Rainlendar2 Pro to synchronise with my Google Calendar on my home PC (Ubuntu 11.10) but I cannot get the program to Synchronise with my Google Calendar on my work PC - Windows XP - I get the attached error message.
robfuscate
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cannot Synchronise Calendars 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
Since I use Google calendar as a clearing house for a number of calendars, and one of those is my Outlook calendar at work, I decided to try to synchronise Outlook to Rainlendar2 Pro on my work PC as a temporary measure Ė and that didnít work either.
File Attachment:
File Name: 1e5f_appcompat.txt
File Size: 21074
robfuscate
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The description in the authentication error suggests that Rainlendar didn't receive any data from Google which caused the failure. You should verify that you don't have any security or firewall software which could prevent Rainlendar from communicating with Google's server.

To know what caused the crash I would need the crash dump of the situation (see here: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=4&id=3102).
Rainy
graph

Rainy wrote:
You should verify that you don't have any security or firewall software which could prevent Rainlendar from communicating with Google's server.
First step then is to talk to my network administrator I reckon; I know there are problems using Firefox from our PCs, although Chrome and Opera work OK, so maybe the same thing is what's causing it.

I'll get on to it.

Cheers
robfuscate
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop