Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Daily to-do's messed up
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Daily to-do's messed up
#16626
Daily to-do's messed up 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hello everyone,

I have been getting a strange response from Rainlendar (using v2.9 - b111) and I don't really know whether this is a bug, or I set something incorrectly (I don't think I did, at least I can't see it).

Here's the problem:
I have set 4 DAILY tasks (did that yesterday - Jan 31), with basically the same settings. Then I added 5 subtasks to one of these tasks. I set all of these 4 tasks and 5 subtasks to "repeat every 1 days".

It all worked great on the yesterday, just as I wanted, but then on the next day (today), only 3 (two without subtasks and the one with subtasks) of the 4 tasks appear and one (without subtasks) does not.

The tasks with subtasks is there, but all the subtasks aren't. The missing tasks and subtasks are also set to daily, but they're not there for today (Feb 1), instead they mysteriously got set for Feb 2 or Feb 4. Really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway, if anyone can help and advise me, I will be extremely grateful.
Onix
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#16631
Re: Daily to-do's messed up 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Nevermind. Figured out what the problem was.

A very nice program btw, kudoz to the author.
Onix
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop