Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Background color for calendars in Rainlendar2?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Background color for calendars in Rainlendar2?
Background color for calendars in Rainlendar2? 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
I have been using Rainlendar under XP (0.22.1 since 2006) for years and liked the basic "Shadow 3.1" skin - 6 month grid (3 across/2 down/first month is last month).

I have since bot a new machine with Win7 x64 and updated to Rainlendar2. I see "Shadow 4". But I am seeing a rather huge hole and perhaps someone can guide me.

Under the original there was a "skin config" screen - I want the background to be a solid color. I am not seeing any ability to do this. I checked the various folders and cannot see any "raw" editable files in which I can review and change (thinking if the F/E doesn't have it - the core file holding the skin may - ie an "ini").

I fear that settings such as this may be embedded in the skin and cannot be changed and that I may have to weed through all the various Rainlendar skins to find a suitable skin ..... where merely a tweak here and there with Shadow 4 is in order.

Perhaps someone can guide me. I searched the forums for various things and couldn't find anything to help me.

(BTW: I just love both the "Click Through" and "Mouse over - 0% opacity (for clock)" concepts. Maybe there are lots of gadgets out there and yeah Win7 has their own stuff, but after more than 6 years - this and Rainmeter are still is top notch!)

Thanks
belly
bellyman69
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Background color for calendars in Rainlendar2? 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
The skin format has changed in Rainlendar2 but the skins can still be edited. There is a skinning tutorial in the Rainlendar's help which tells how the extract the files from the skin archive and how to edit them.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop