Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Viewing tasks by day? Any Skin? Or Script?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Viewing tasks by day? Any Skin? Or Script?
Viewing tasks by day? Any Skin? Or Script? 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
I manage several personal projects, so when planning them i need a windows freeware that shows my tasks and appointments for an specific day... Let's say i'm planning a party, so i need to see which days have less tasks and appointments in order to add taks (such as buying cake, designing invitations...)to THAT day... i need something like these:

Opus domini (only for mac)
main.makeuseoflimited.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Opus-Domini.png

Outlook task and appointments management ($100 USD or so + another 100 for the complete bundle of MS Office)
img842.imageshack.us/img842/5807/captura2n.png

Till now, rainlendar is the BEST of my choices as it has many feature i'm looking for, except from the above explained... Because i can get to see the tasks for today, but not for the other days... it would be wonderfull if i could click "29" on my calendar, and see all the tasks planned for that day... so i was wondering if there was any skin or script to do so!!

If not, do you know any freeware you can recomend?

thanks!
DesperateForGTD
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Viewing tasks by day? Any Skin? Or Script? 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
There is no script which would do that but you can sort the task list e.g. by the due date and Rainlendar will group the list so that you see the tasks for each day. The sorting options can be accessed by right clicking one of the tasks in the list.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop