Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Several Questions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Several Questions
Several Questions 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
hello there,
i like to know more details about the outlook support in the pro version. i already know the sync only works in one direction, so reainlender gets all calendar informations from outlook for displaying it. does this work easily, are there any known problems? i use outlook 2002/2003.

and is it possible to have 2 or 3 computers in a LAN which share one rainlendar calendar? if yes, do i need more than one PRO licence; only one of these computers would get informations from outlook?

and i have a question about localisation; i would maybe translate some stuff into turkish, but how do i the translation, and which stuff needs to be translated? everything related to the tool himself, or the website too?

i forgot my other questions, if i remember i will post them later .

cheers,
Freihals
Freihals
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Several Questions 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
You can get the Pro version and try. It works without the license too (you just get annoying "unregistered" texts).

The licenses are personal so you can use the same license in any number of computers. If there are other persons using Rainlendar they need their own license.

Note that it's not possible to share the Outlook's events with Rainlendar. If you want to do that you'd need to manually add (or export/import) the events to network shared calendar.

Localization instructions can be found from here: rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_rny_translate However there already seems to be a Turkish translation available.
Rainy
graph

thx for your reply.

so the outlook support in pro version is only a manual support, you need to do everything yourself? maybe i misunderstood you .

i just want to display my outlook calendar events and to do lists at my desktop via rainlendar..
Freihals
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

No. Outlook's appointments are shown automatically in Rainlendar. Only if you want to show them also is some other computer that doesn't have Outlook installed you need to manually add the events to the network shared calendar.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop