Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Windows overlapping
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Windows overlapping
Windows overlapping 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hello,

here are three pics to show my problem:
www.dropbox.com/gallery/35756488/1/Rainlendar2%20-%20pics?h=cb6039

I like to have a 3-months-view so I just made a 2nd and 3rd window for calendar. But when putting them next to each other it gets confusing, as at the end of the March-sheet there are already the first days of April and of course the last days of March are again shown on the April-Sheet (Pic 1).

So I let the three windows overlap and voila: that's how I want it to be! (Pic 2)

But then, in the next moment, the overlapping chances! One time the April-window is on the top, next time it's the May-window. etc. (pic 3)

Is that a bug? Or how could I fix this problem? Of course I have "fix window position" activated.

Thank you very much for your support.

Greetings from Germany!
Michael
viewer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Windows overlapping 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Welcome to the forum, Michael.
I'm thinking on a order problem. I'm not sure if this could solve the problem, but try, using the same windows, to change the order (swap March and May). Well, you don't lose anything trying.
Also, in the window settings you have the option "Show adjacent days". Disable it to hide the days from another month, but I think that in your case it doesn't matter.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Hi Jorge,

thanks for your quick reply.
Option one doesn't help as the order of the three windows change all the time. Sometimes the window in the middle (April) is on top.

But where do I find the option "Show adjacent days"? I couldn't find it, not even with the search-function in the help-menue. Because that could help a lot!
viewer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Laying out the windows on top of each other won't work since e.g. if you click one it will be brought to front. The Savannah skin does not have a variable for the adjacent days but with Chromophore and Shadow4 it can be found from the calendar window's settings (Options->Skins, click "Advanced >>>" and double click on the calendar window from the list on right).
Rainy
graph

Laying out the windows on top of each other works, if I don't click "normal" at the position-option. I clicked "desktop", so the windows are not brought to the front, when clicking on them.

Too bad Savannah doesn't have the option to hide the adjacent days! I don't like the other two skins. They use symbols instead of colors for the different appointments.

Do you know any other skins as simple and clear as Savannah that uses colors and has the option for adjacent days?

Thanks so much for your help!
viewer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

why don't u try to adopt that feature from the other skin to urs ??? ,am not a big brainner am very new to this but thats what i usually do ,i get the skin that have what i want and experiment with it to understand how it works then i add the function i like to mine.
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Dont Let UR Dreams be Just .... A DREAMS.
DA

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop