Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Windows overlapping
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Windows overlapping
Re: Windows overlapping 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
Hi Nem0,

I am so very new in this that I have no idea how to add functions. At least I DID experiment around with the skin and all its options. But how could I adopt the "show adjacent days"-option on the Savannah-Skin?
viewer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

am as much new as you with RL ,and the method i use is the TRY & Error which gets very frustrating at some points but it will makes u learn a lot while waiting for someone expert to help u ,sorry i couldn't help .
nem0
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Dont Let UR Dreams be Just .... A DREAMS.
DA

At the moment I try the option "backround" for the general window-settings. So it seems to work, only that the windows are not always shown, when i click the "show desktop"-icon...

But at least, i changend some of the colors. From black, brown and dark green to pink, orange and light green.
viewer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

And that's how I use it now. Month-Windows, overlapping, with new colors and the written text whithin the appointment boxes.
viewer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Ok, back to my problem. I found out, that the order of the windows changes when ever I press the "show desktop"-icon in my task-bar, which I do quite often.

With every click on that icon the order changes. (with chosen "on the desktop"-position in the settings). But that appears to be much clicking, as all other windows I use (Firefox, Word, etc.) appear and disappear with clicking the icon. The only possibility then would be to minimize all windows by hand and then when I see the desktop I could click as often on the "show-desktop"-icon as I wanted to get the right order of the three calendar-windows. But that's not really practical.

The same whith the option "in the backround". Here the calendar-windows disappear when I click on the desktop-icon. And again I only can see the calendar if I minimize all other windows each by hand and then click the icon.

I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.
viewer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Maybe this could help. I only modified the calendar file to add 2 options: pre and post weeks. Changing them, you can add weeks before and after the current month.

File Attachment:
File Name: Savannah_Weeks.zip
File Size: 1540

It's an addon. Just install it with Rainlendar. It will merge this file with the original Savannah skin.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
Last Edit: 2012/03/16 09:28 By Jorge_Luis.

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop