Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multiple calendar button
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multiple calendar button
Multiple calendar button 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
I installed Rainlendar on a laptop for someone who works as a personal assistant to a VIP yesterday, with calendars for holidays and special events. She was over herself with joy to have the calendar on the desktop.

For this setup to work perfectly, I think she would need to change between different calendars quite frequently. Typically between calendar for birthdays, calendar for holidays, etc. While it is not hard to do through menus or Ctrl-1/Ctrl-2 etc, ideally I would like to put buttons into the Calendar Window to turn the different calendar on/off. Possibly also a button for the manager window.

Is it possible to make on/off buttons for different calendars in a skin (+scripts)? Ie access menu items through skin? Anyone already tried?

ok

Visually it might look something like this:

<br><br>Post edited by: okh, at: 2007/01/09 06:22
okh
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
okhoff
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple calendar button 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
I can add the API functions to toggle calendars to the next version. However changing the appearance of the buttons depending whether a calendar is shown or not requires some more work and I'm not sure if I have time to implement support for it at the moment.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Multiple calendar button 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
Thanks Rainy - mostly curious about this one, whether it could be done by some xml-lua that I didn't figure out yet. I am not even sure it should be on your priority list - keeping things simple is also good.
okh
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
okhoff

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop