Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Shadow4 "month arrows" disappeared
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Shadow4 "month arrows" disappeared
Shadow4 "month arrows" disappeared 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
coming from Rainlendar 0.x, I get slowly used to Rainlendar2 Lite. Skin shadow4 1.9. I miss the arrows left and right of the month's names (to move back and forth). where can they be turned on again? Also, I have no tool tips in the tray icon (but the date is shown correctly) "tooltip in tray" is set to "always". Thanks for any help!
BRX
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Shadow4 "month arrows" disappeared 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Welcome to the forum BRX.

Right click on a window -> options -> skins -> advanced>>> -> active skins -> Shadow4 - Calendar -> settings... -> window variables -> show buttons.

In this same panel, try to find if the tooltip is active. If not, select it from the left panel and click the "->" arrow.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Re: Shadow4 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Thank you for your suggestions.

"Right click on a window -> options -> skins -> advanced>>> -> active skins -> Shadow4 - Calendar -> settings... -> window variables -> show buttons."

However, for the grid calendar (I like to see 2 months at once), there is no "show buttons"check box. (Viewing several months with buttons was possible in earlier versions.)

"In this same panel, try to find if the tooltip is active. If not, select it from the left panel and click the "->" arrow.[/quote]"

"tooltip" (shodow4-tooltip) is active, and yet, I don't get tooltips in the tray.

what could I do?

(I'm using XP Home, SP3)
BRX
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop