Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Sync w/ Google calendar trouble, all tasks in blue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Sync w/ Google calendar trouble, all tasks in blue
Sync w/ Google calendar trouble, all tasks in blue 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
Hello,

I've been using Rainlendar (free version) for a while now, and had never encountered any trouble until today.

I needed to sync Rainlendar with my Google calendar and my new mobile phone (htc wildfire S). So I downloaded GCalDaemon ("OS-independent Java program that offers two-way synchronization between Google Calendar and various iCalendar compatible calendar"), which helped me to sync everything successfully.
What annoys me is that, each time synchronization is occurring automatically, I lose the different colors and pictures previously chosen for my tasks in Rainlendar. Everything becomes blue.

I suppose the problem might be caused by the program I used earlier (GCalDaemon).
So my question is : would I get rid of this problem (for sure) if I pay for Rainlendar pro version ?
Nyanyo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sync w/ Google calendar trouble, all tasks in blue 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
The GCalDaemon doesn't sync the categories to Google calendar which is the reason the colors disappear. Rainlendar Pro does not have this limitation the categories are preserved during the sync. The Pro version doesn't require the license to run so you can just download and try it before you buy the license.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: Sync w/ Google calendar trouble, all tasks in blue 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
Thank you very much for your quick and complete answer.^_^
Nyanyo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop