Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multiple to-do lists issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multiple to-do lists issue
Multiple to-do lists issue 2 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hello.

I have read everything I found about runnig multiple To-Do lists, but there are two things I need I would appreciate a help with. (I use shadow4 skin)

1. Rename new To-Do lists. I have found this, I tried many times to get it working but my rainlander is crashing anytime I select a new to-do list. I am quite sure I have not forget anything.

2. When I am adding a new item into a to-do1, I choose the csv1 but when I want doubleclick on to-do2 to add item there, I got to change csv1 to csv2. It just remembers the last csv. Is there any way to connect a to-do list with specific csv so I do not need to choose a correct csv anytime I am adding something new? Or to make an shortcut to add a new item to specific to-do list with specific csv?

I hope you understand my issues. It would be fantastic if somebody who use more to-do list would upload his/hers rainlendar without csv so we won't need to modify files with code. Rainlendar is fantastic thing, this would make it perfect.

Thank you so much.

Sebastian
PHATE69
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/04/11 15:47 By PHATE69.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple to-do lists issue 2 Years, 3 Months ago  
Welcome to the forum, Sebastian.

1- Many were asking for changing the title of the Todo lists. I make a solution (I think is the one that anoob said in that post). I attached 2 files to let you insert the title you want. One is the font you will need to install, the other is an addon for the Shadow4 skin. It will add 2 more windows: "Labeled event list" and "Labeled todo list". (maybe they doesn't look too good).

2- what do you mean with csv? (CSV = comma separated values. Or maybe you're talking about SVN or CVS?) When you add a task, you will add it to a calendar file (ICS). The dialog always shows the last selection.

It would be fantastic if somebody who use more to-do list would upload his/hers rainlendar without csv so we won't need to modify files with code.Without csv? I don't understand this either.

File Attachment:
File Name: labeled_lists.zip
File Size: 33422
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Thank you George.

Yes, I messed that up. I meant ICS, of course, a database where all items are stored.

1. Thank you for uploading an addon, but I need to downgrade Rainlendar first, I have got an "This skin addon is for version 1.3. of the skin. The installed version is 1.9." error.

2. Without ICS - just meant uploading rainlendar files with clear ICS or just without it. Doesn't really matter The second problem is all about a useless step - to choose a correct ics file to save the item - when clicking to specific to-do list that should already be connected with correct ics file. Have I expressed the problem correctly, this time? May be your addond solves the problem, I don't know yet.

Thank you for helping me.

Sebastian
PHATE69
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

It works!

I did it otherwise, I upgraded Rainlendar and everything seems to be fine now. Both troubles are gone.

Thank you very much, again. I guess I am happy now

I really appreciate your help. Have a good day, Mr. Luis!

Sebastian
PHATE69
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop